Privacy and Legal
CoachSites.me Terms of Usage for our Free Resources
In plain terms – you may not redistribute any resource created by us. You may not sell our resources as your own. You may however use our resources in an individual and personal capacity – just not in terms of selling services to your clients.
Template purchases are refundable within 30 days.
Hosting is refundable at a pro-rated rate. We will calculate the value of a refund based on the number of unused days in your current pay period. We do not offer refunds for hosting that has already been provided.
CoachSites.me Privacy Notice
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We also have an affiliate program. We do not share personal identifiers with our affiliates. This means we do not share your name , email address, mailing address, phone number, age etc with our affiliates. We do however share a Paypal transaction ID. This is a simple number to use for reference.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We use Paypal for all payment collections and do not store credit card information.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders
user preferences when placing orders
over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Coachsites.me is owned by FLMWeb Inc. in Nevada, USA.
1930 Village Center Circle #3-4446
Las Vegas, NV 89134
CoachSites.me is committed to providing a standard of excellence commensurate with the best practices in the industry of our Services.
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies if you have subscribed to any of our shared hosting services (“Services”) pursuant to an order request for such services placed under the General Terms and Conditions; and your account is current (i.e. not past due and not suspended/terminated due to non-payment) with CoachSites.me. In the event of conflict between the terms and conditions herein and the General Terms and Conditions, the former shall prevail.
As used herein, the term “Service Availability” refers to the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the Customer’s Services is available for access by third parties as measured by CoachSites.me.
SERVICE LEVEL GUARANTEE
CoachSites.me aims to achieve 99% Service Availability of its Services for all customers. Please note that we aim to achieve this – we do not guarantee you will have 99% Service Availability.
We do not provide credits for down-time unless a site has been down for up to a 12 hour period. In such instances a prorated credit will be returned to the customer. This rate offers up to $1.67 per day of downtime.
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Service Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond CoachSites.me’ reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts);
- attacks by viruses or hackers, including Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks against CoachSites.me’ network;
- scheduled maintenance and system upgrades, or emergency maintenance;
- any DNS or Domain Name Registry issues outside the direct control of CoachSites.me’ including DNS and Registry propagation issues and expiration;
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g. ASP, CGI, HTML, Perl, PHP etc.), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Customer’s account in breach of CoachSites.me’ Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy;
- issues with 3rd party e-mail systems, including refusal or rejection of e-mail by 3rd party mail systems;
- delays in e-mail delivery;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any CoachSites.me’ measurement system;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. CoachSites.me is not responsible for browser, DNS, or other caching that may make your website or e-mail appear inaccessible when others can still access it.
- Credit Request and Payment Procedure
In order to receive a credit, Customer must make a request for by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Each request in connection with this SLA must include the following customer information:
My Account Username:
Date and Time:
Credit request must be received by CoachSites.me within 30 working days at the time of unavailability of the relevant Service. If the unavailability is confirmed by CoachSites.me, credits will be applied within 30 days of CoachSites.me’ receipt of Customer’s credit request.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to Customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee paid by Customer for such month for the affected Service(s).
Note: Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
Development and Support
We can’t guarantee that our work will be error-free and so we can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised us of them. You agree not to hold us liable for damages related to our work on your website – be it development or tech support. That being said – we will make great effort to make sure that we support you as best we can. We’ll take care to make backups and to help keep your site running smoothly.
We provide unlimited technical support for all elements of your website when using our service. This includes Sendy, your website, anything WordPress related, brainstorming, content planning, and Google Apps ( if provided by us).
Last Edited on 2/4/2016